Friday 25 May 2012

ON THE MOVE

Just wanted to share the moving cards I made up yesterday. Apologies in advance for the quality of the photos, I took these last night!


I created the template for the house in Powerpoint and sized it for the envelopes I wanted to use.  I then traced the outline on the cardstock and cut them out.


I used a Heart die from PTI for the decoration on the roof and typed up some labels for the front and the new address details for the inside and printed them out.

I found some free clipart on-line for the little moving van.


I made a whole bunch of them in different coloured cardstock (all from PTIs range).  I was half way through when I took the pic last night and have just finished them off this morning ready to go in the post today.


Hope you're having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Zoe, these are great. I love this idea. good luck with your upcoming move.

    ReplyDelete