Monday 30 April 2012

NEW CREATION TO SHARE

Well I know that this is not paper crafting but I am really enjoying this new little side line of mine!  I finished another couple of dolls over the weekend so I wanted to share these with you.


I loved the little wool felt jacket so I just had to make this doll.


I put some little ribbon bows in her hair and little lace and pearl necklace, cause she's a lady after all.


I then made a little fat angel using some pink wool felt this time.




Sorry if this is not your thing, but gotta say its becoming one of mine!  

Thanks to everyone who has left some really lovely comments recently.  I try to get around to every one of your blogs (if you've got one) and check out what you've been up to, there really is some fab creations and inspiring stuff.  More cards on the way so pop back soon.


1 comment:

  1. Love the fabrics you used to dress these little ladies...such a vintage feel to them. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete