Saturday 31 March 2012

A FINAL FEW TILDA BITS TO SHARE

I just wanted to share a few pics of the last patch of Tilda doll creations I've made so far.  I've almost run out of fabric now so I'll have to go shopping soon but these are the last lot I've made up recently...

I started with a couple of little bunnies, large and small....


This is how they started out...


I stuffed him, and then added his ears and a pair of trousers...





The finished product, with tunic and little hat on the small one...  



I then went on to a lamb- how cute is this? ...




The whole collection so far...




Hope you liked them.  If I get around to making any more I will share with you.

Hubby is away on a golf trip with the boys this weekend so I'm off to settle down on the sofa with a glass of vino and a scary film, he can't do scary films (real wimp)!  Have a good one!

1 comment: