Friday 24 February 2012

IN NEED OF INSPIRATION?

Today's post is a scheduled one.  It's my birthday today  (42 aaaahhhhh!) and I'm down in Surrey visiting my mum who's birthday is a few days after mine.  She's been in a care home for a couple of years now (sadly she suffers from dementia and is no longer 'my mum' really but in the periods when she does know who I am, I love being with her so am looking forward to spending some time with her, my little sis and the rest of my family.

I was a little stuck for inspiration for a card for her and as a steadfast Papertrey Ink fan, I read Nicole's blog all the time.  One of her favourite places to visit is the Decor 8 Blog.   I've found some great inspiration from it and when I saw this pic I just wanted to make a card straightaway.


What I came up with...


a closer look...


Hope you have a great weekend all.  Catch up with you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment