Saturday 26 November 2011

ANOTHER WEDDING CARD

.
Hi all

I've got another wedding card today.  I made this for a friend to give at a wedding they are going to in London at the end of the month.






I used some patterned paper from K&Co, punched the top edge with a Martha Stewart punch and added a row of gems along the top rim.  I threaded through a cream tassel onto the corner and then punched out a couple of Spellbinder tags, one of which I embossed.  After typing up the sentiment on my computer I added some paper flowers around the edge.



This card is going to be signed by 12 couples so I added a two folded pages with a matching patterned cover inside the card.  I printed off a poem and mounted this on the same patterned paper and fixed to the first page.


I then made a box (A5) with American Craft white textured cardstock and mounted cream cardstock which I embossed and then added some silver ribbon, a tag and the little butterfly at the bottom to match the card.




All finished.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Absolute beauty Zoe, very luxurious! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is remarkably beautiful! Your work on this is amazing. The detail of the gems and the tassel, the color, the paper everything is just amazing. This is truly a work of art. You should be very proud of this! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete