Saturday 25 June 2011

ITS ALL IN THE DETAIL

More wedding stuff to share with you today.  I've already showed you the Order of Service I've made.  Now its the packaging's turn.  I wanted something nice and pretty to put them all in for when the ushers are handing them out to people as they go into the church.  I was really lucky to find some boxes at Poundstretcher a few weeks ago that suited that job perfectly and the colour was ideal.... purple... to match the accent colour used in all the stationery!  They are covered in fabric and were a bargain at £5.99 & £6.99 each.


I used the same tags on the front as I used for the actual Order of Service with some flowers and a bit of ribbon to break up the main colour a little.



They will be nice to keep afterwards too for storing all her wedding bits in.  The Order of Service fits perfectly in these boxes and I think makes all the difference to look and feel on the day.  Its all in the details!



The wedding will here is a little over a week and I am dead excited.  Outfit all sorted, hair & nail appointments booked.  I'll be spending the week prior to the wedding helping get the marquee organised and kitted out and just generally sorting out the finishing touches. Its gonna be fun!

Take care
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment