Friday 13 May 2011

WEDDING POST BOX

The wedding that I am working on is fast approaching and so I thought I'd share some of the items that I have completed so far.

Today is the wedding post box which will be going on the gift table in the reception area of the marquee, along with the wedding guest book.



I bought the plain box and lid from an eBay shop which came flat packed and I just added a few embellishments to it in the colours I've used for the rest of the stationery.



The main colours are deep mauve, silver, and diamond white.  I found some lovely patterned paper online that I could get in the vast quantities which I need for all the stationery and this was used as the background to bring out the mauve.  I added some white and mauve edged paper flowers to the the post box message and tied with the ribbon.

I did the same with some flowers on the top of the box where the slit sits (I made the slot bigger than how it came as it was a bit small).


Finally a added a strip of ribbon  around the base of the lid and added a silver and diamond buckle to the front.  I will be using the same buckle on the two sets of Table Plans I will be making in the next few weeks and once completed will share with you.


I am so looking forward to this wedding.  Its a very close friends daughter and because I've been so involved from the start it makes it all the more exciting!

Wells that's all for today.  Have a good one.

Hugs
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment