Sunday 6 March 2011

JUST FOR YOU HUBBY

My hubby is such a sweetie and lets me spend all my spare time making things in my little craft room when I should be getting on with the ironing!  So I made up a card to tell him how much I love him. 



For Christmas he ordered a bucket load of stuff from PTI  for me to play with so I am putting all this lovely new stuff to good use here - everything I've used is from PTI - with the exception of the edge punch which is from Fiskars.

All this gear has been sitting on my shelves staring at me for months now but I've not really had the time to sit down and play.  I have been working full on with my friends wedding stationery and its not left with me much time for anything else.  Just the odd card here and there.  The invites are virtually ready go out now so I can relax a bit for a while before I get started again on the Order of Service, menu's, table plans etc.  I will share all my bits with you once the day is over as I know some of the guests take a look at my blog - hardly seems right for them to see it all before it arrives in the post to them does it!

Anyway, that's it from me.  But I must just say a quick HELLO to JEAN if you've stopped by - you know who you are you star lady! 

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment