Sunday 23 January 2011

BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS

Morning all, hope you're having a good day.

Today's offering is one I made up for someone and then I promptly mislaid it so it was never used.  It's now in my stash waiting for another suitable occasion!


The base is just a basic white card and I've used brown & white cardstock with some bright patterned paper, all from American Crafts.  The flowers I've had ages and can't remember where I got these from!  I stamped the butterfly image and cut out and fixed in place with a couple of foam pads, adding some crystal gems for some bling.  I stamped the sentiment and then punched out.  A button and some twine finished it off.



I am in the process of having a good clear out at the mo.  I've got sooo much stuff and I need to organise myself properly - mislaying this card is just an example of how unorganised I seem to have become.  I can never find the thing I am looking for until its too late.  My little place to work in is overloaded and basically looks a mess!  So I've set aside this afternoon to get myself sorted - wish me luck!

Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Zoe.

    I love the vibrant, clean colours you've used.

    That butterfly stamp is magnificent, I haven't seen it before (I love butterflies). Who is it by? Hope you don't mind me asking.

    I think we have similar tastes because that's my favourite sentiments stamp set!

    Hugs
    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all your lovely comments Elaine! They are so appreciated.

    I keep all my stamps in folders now and have thrown most of the packaging away so in most cases I have no idea who they are by! PTI stuff is the only exception as they come in CD cases so these are easy to remember!

    However, I have a feeling that the butterfly stamp I used here is from a set by Inkadinkado. I will have a look online and see if I can find it and will let you know.

    Take care
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete