Saturday 18 December 2010

POOP and MORE poop!

It's all about poop today... Reindeer poop that is!  More bits for the Christmas tree or stocking today.  Again these are clearly tried and tested ideas but as I've never made any before, why not have a go!



I filled a glassine bag with Cadburys choc covered raisans and some Cadburys choc covers flakes, which come out to form nice, poop like clumps (sorry to be so basic, but that's what they look like!). 


I punched out a double sided paper border strip with a Matha Stewart border punch and added a strip of Aqua Mist  & Berry Sorbet PTI cardstock to it before I mounted with my little reindeer image.  I have no reindeer stamps yet (can't seem to find anything I really like) so have used a free clipart image here to which I added the 'Reindeer Poop' text using Word Art in PowerPoint.  I punched out some leaves and added a brad to complete my project. 

How these ever got finished I will never know.  I bought several bags of chocs to use and probably ate half along the way... I am a choc-o-holic just in case you have not realised by now and it is totally unheard of for me to have chocolate in the hosue and be able to resist a nibble or two EVERY * SINGLE * DAY!  Anyway, back to the project folks - here is a small sample of todays work.......


Don't ya just LOVE this hobby - I KNOW I do.

Not long now guys... the big day will soon be here!

Have a good one all.
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment