Thursday 30 September 2010

THIS LIFE

Hi All

Been so busy making stuff up for my craft fairs that I needed a bit of a break from it.  I went back to where I started, scrapbooking.   I've got a box full of photos I want to scrap so I started with this one.  It's of my hubby when we were out walking last autumn at Castle Martin, which is just a few miles from us. 


There is a a tiny church here that is built into the rock face and it has a lot of very steep and narrow steps down to it from the cliff edge, the church being near the sea edge. It could only have held about 10 people in it! Why on earth it was built here. Once you get past the church though, there are massive boulders to climb over to get down to the sea, I stopped here and took a pic, the rest of the walk he did alone, it was way to dodgy for me to finish!





I created the outline on the photo in Adobe Photoshop and added the text.  I like to keep these things simple so just added a bit of journalling and a small circle of patterned paper to it with a large brad at the top.

Hope you're having a good day.
Hugs
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment