Thursday 2 September 2010

CURVE IT



Hi all, today's post is a standard card but with a slight difference. 

I saw a similar design recently and wanted to give it a try myself.  Just taking a small amount off the base of the front of the card in a gradual curve really does make this card stand out, despite the pretty simple design on it.  I've since made a similar card but with the back cut the same way so the card rocks a little.  Great for a baby card. 

I used an oval gravy boat plate for my curve template as my freehand on anything except a straight line is pretty rubbish and this needs to look even on both sides.



Having the ribbin tied just above the start of the curve draws your eye to it.

The image is from Magnolia and has been coloured with Copics, the cardstock has been stamped with PTI Polka Dot Basics, sentiment also PTI.

Zoe x


No comments:

Post a Comment