Sunday 26 September 2010

60 YEARS OLD AND 70 YEARS YOUNG!

Hi all, hope you’re having a great day.


Today it’s a real quickie. I was asked to make up some cards for a 60th and a 70th birthday so thought I’d just share these with you. Apologies for the photo quality, these were taken at night and under the lights in my kitchen so they are bit... oh what's the word... RUBBISH!




I am unsure what I think about these - I like them and then again I don't. It's funny how you get a brief from someone, you do it and it's not always how you would have done but its what they want. HOWEVER, the person I made them for was delighted with them so that’s the main thing.



I said it was a quick one didn’t I – blink and you’d have missed it!


Catch you soon
Hugs
Zoe x




No comments:

Post a Comment