Monday 2 August 2010

EMERGENCY - I NEED.....

CHOCOLATE and I need it NOW!

I have a chocolate craving every single day.  I can't help myself and it certainly doesn't help my weight either!  I am pretty sure there are others of the same mindset as myself and what better than some coco to perk yourself up, if only for a short time.  Hence the....


I found a site that showed a box like this but for smaller sized choc bars that they'd bought in the shop in the US and I thought what a fab idea so I set about making my own only with the giant size bars we can buy here - why bother if its only gonna be a few chunks, give me loads of the stuff!

I bought the chocolate and measured it to make my box.  My measurements are below - hope you can see them OK.


I made up the box and inserted my chocolate bar and then I made the label for the front using my computer and printed onto cardstock, trimmed it and adhered to the front of the box.


The wording I used is as shown below, I just changed the ingredients section to my own wording, the rest is from the original that I copied.


I made up a whole bunch of these and did different colours to mix things up a bit.


I better get going and find homes for these before I consume the contents myself!  Take care all.

Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. Aloha - Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I was inspired by this post many years ago and recently had to search to find your original post here.

    Was hoping to find a 'contact me' button to chat with you.... Was going to feature you on a C.A.S.E. feature for my Stampin' Up! Business ?

    ReplyDelete