Wednesday 28 July 2010

THIS WAS HARD BUT I DID IT!


There so many fabulous papers out there in some gorgeous colours.  I buy loads of stuff and then when it arrives, it's so nice I don't want to use it!  I have to force myself - whats the point of just looking at?  Well sadly for me I love paper and can thumb through bundles of the stuff cooing ooh and aah at it all day long but then pop it back on the shelf for another day.

I loved the colour combinations on this patterned paper from American Crafts so had to use just a little bit of it, although I did break out in a sweat cutting it up!

I made up an A6 card using kraft cardstock and mounted a piece of the patterned paper to it.  I stamped the image onto textured white cardstock and mounted on to black.  Placed a simple strip of black cardstock along the base and tied some ribbon around.  Popped on some buttons and it was done.  Phew - panic over and actually turned out well so maybe I should push myself a bit more to use all this lovely stuff I have stowed away occasionally!

Please tell me I'm not the only one with this
stupid hang-up!?!

I need a lie down now after that.  Enjoy your day.

Hugs
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment