Wednesday 23 June 2010

THE COMPLETE PACKAGE

I've been busy working on a load of bits to sell at the local WI for a charity function taking place next week.  Although I've made lots of individual cards, I also tried making some notelet sets.  I decided on a complete package... cards, envelopes, a pen and even the stamps to send them with!

I based all the cards on the same design but did each one in a different colour.  The card is stamped with PTI Polka Dot Basics on to their Kraft cardstock, then overstamped the leaf design in Snow White ink.  The leaf design is from Hero Arts and the sentiment is again PTI.



I finished each one with a strip of ribbon and attached to the co-ordinating card stock base.  Below are all the colours I used.


To make the postage stamps look a bit nicer in the box I made a matchbook to fit them and then stamped the front of it in the same design as the cards.


I made a presentation box to put them all in from a template I have for a much larger card and inserted a divider to separate the cards from the pen and the postage stamps.   I made a little raised shelf to the right hand side of the box to hold the stamps and the pen so they weren't flat in the base of the box.  I fixed the matchbook to the this with a couple of small glue dots to hold them in place, then cut a small slit either side of the pen and threaded and tied some ribbon through to the hold the pen in place.

I put the whole thing into a large cellophane card bag and attached my label to the front.



Once I'd got to grips with the templates for all this lot, I whipped up another bunch with a different design, again all different colours but same design.


I am so, so pleased with these and hopefully they will sell well and make some money for the WI.

Enjoy your day.
Zoe
x

1 comment:

  1. These are fab Zoe, you have been busy! Love all your recent makes and the new look blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete