Thursday 6 May 2010

SOARING BY

As promised, here is the first of a small batch of cards I’ve been working on recently. Blue and orange is one of my favourite colour combinations and I use it quite a lot in layouts and on cards. The stamp I used is not mine but a friends who is just starting out in stamping. She wanted to make a card for her son’s birthday to start her off so I borrowed it for a while (sorry can’t remember who the stamp is made by).



I stamped the image onto to white cardstock, used my spellbinder to cut the shape out, coloured it with my Copics and chalked round the edge to finish it off. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the polka dot paper is American Crafts. I stamped the sentiment, used a fancy corner punch on each end and ran my ribbon through it. All done!

I really like this one – probably because it’s all blue and orange!

Short and sweet today – off to walk the dog. He’s been stuck in the house all morning bless him.

Hugs
Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. What a great boys card! Lovely bright colours and fab image! x

    ReplyDelete