Saturday 15 May 2010

BUTTERFLY BLUE



I've been making the most of the Spellbinder butterfly die which I have had for a while.  For today's post I used it to add a solid element to my card.  I stamped the background design using Heidi Grace 'Flourish' stamps with different shades of blue from a range of Brilliance inks.  These are my favourite inks of all time.  They are so clear and come is such a great range of colours that I can generally find something to match any cardstock I might have around.  They also dry really quickly so I'm not hanging around waiting to finish off my card.

The white cardstock used here is textured so the effect is not quite flat but I like that.  I think it gives it a more distressed, almost canvas like look.

I sell a lot of my cards locally so I try not to make them too occassion specific which seems to work really well.

Hope you're having a good day.

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment